CLEAR2O® GARDEN & PET WATER HOSE FILTER - Reduces Chlorine, Lead, Heavy Metals CGF3001
ARE YOU USING THE GREATEST WATER FOR YOUR GARDEN? Water is the source of plant growth. It is vital we water them regularly to guarantee their health. No matter what nutrient formula you use, it is important to start with a clean water source.
Protecting our soil is a main component. Soils contain beneficial microorganisms that function to protect roots. The microorganisms achieve this by keeping roots clean and healthy; promoting the maximum absorption of nutrients possible.
However, when we water our plants with chlorinated tap water, this chlorine chemical kills the beneficial bacteria present in the soil, while also burning the plant’s delicate uptake roots. So ensuring that we properly filter our water is vital.
Excess minerals and heavy metals could impact plant life. High amounts of these minerals, together with added doses of nutrients can BLOCK or saturate roots, prohibiting them from absorbing the added nutrients. While some plants can thrive despite these additives and impurities, they are not conducive to strong growth.
Using a Clear2O Garden & Pet Water filter is a very convenient way to significantly reduce the amount of chlorine and sediments in your outdoor water supply.
- 1 Micron solid carbon block filtration level.
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost or mulch.
- Protect the health of your home, garden, lawn and pets.
- Easily threads onto any 3/4” hose - no tools required.
- Eliminates foul tastes and smell.
- Reduces chlorine, lead, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides,
- Protects healthy soil ecosystem and beneficial insects (chlorine kills living organisms).
- Ideal for organic farmers for their garden to thrive.
- Proper hydration is essential for all pets and to keep them healthy and performing at their peak.