Clear2O® CRV2001 RV and Marine Inline Water Filter - Reduces Contaminants, Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking, Cleaning, Showering Water
Filters at the 1 Micron filtration level reducing contaminants, bad taste, sulfur odor and chlorine in your drinking water.
• 1 MICRON filtration solid block carbon filter reduces contaminants.
• Durable wide body design with UV coating.
• Easy to install without the need of tools
• Ideal for RV and Marine users for drinking water and showering, cleaning, cooking, and rinsing.
• Reduces staining on surfaces
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION proprietary solid carbon block filters contaminants down to ONE MICRON. That’s 70 times smaller than a human hair! Other RV filters only filter to 100 micron.
- ELIMINATES the unpleasant sulfur taste and odor from campground water. Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Lead, Chlorine, VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, etc), and Sediment from your drinking water and showering, cleaning, and rinsing. Provides clear, fresh water for all of your needs.
- DURABLE & WIDE BODY DESIGNED for higher capacity and flow with solid block carbon filter to reduce contaminants.
- EASY TO INSTALL and enjoy clean and delicious water in the comfort of your RV or boat.
- PROTECTION & CONVIENIENCE of storage end caps included.
- IDEAL for RV and marine users. Up to 3- 6 months depending on use and water quality.
When camping water is necessary for drinking, rinsing, cooking, and showering the Clear2O water filter keeps sediment out of your RV water tank and to improve the taste and smell of your drinking water.
The Clear2O® Go Green Water Filter easily connects without tools blocking sediment and contaminants from your water. The Clear2O® Go Green Filter has been independently tested to meet or exceed water quality industry standards for reduction of chlorine, lead, volatile organic compounds (VOC) such as benzene and trihalomethanes, and other harmful contaminants. The solid carbon block technology also reduces herbicides, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, industrial wastes, and perfluorooctanoic acids (PFOA’s) from your water.
Note: Always connect to a known water source and use a water pressure regulator.