CLEAR2O® RV AND MARINE INLINE WATER FILTER - CRV2006
BEST TASTING, CLEAN CAMPGROUND WATER.
Filters down to the 1 Micron filtration level with it superior technology. Reducing harmful contaminants, bad taste, sulfur odor and chlorine in your drinking water.
- 1 MICRON filtration solid carbon block filter reduces harmful contaminants.
- Eliminates bad taste and odors.
- Easily threads onto any 3/4” hose, no tools is required. Attaches to any standard gardening or water hose to provide clean, great tasting drinking water.
- Durable wide body design with UV coating.
- Easy to install without the need of tools.
- Ideal for RV and Marine users for drinking water and showering, cleaning, cooking, and rinsing.
- Reduces staining on surfaces
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION proprietary solid carbon block filters contaminants down to ONE MICRON. That’s 70 times smaller than a human hair! Other RV filters only filter to 100 micron.
- ELIMINATES the unpleasant sulfur taste and odor from campground water. Reduces Bad Taste, Odors and harmful contaminants Lead, Chlorine, VOC from your drinking water and showering, cleaning, and rinsing. Provides clean, fresh water for all of your needs.
- DURABLE & WIDE BODY DESIGNED for higher capacity and flow with one micron solid block carbon filter to reduce contaminants.
- EASY TO INSTALL and enjoy clean delicious water in the comfort of your RV or boat.
- PROTECTION & CONVENIENCE of storage end caps included.
- IDEAL for RV and marine users. Up to 3 months depending on use and water quality.
When camping water is necessary for drinking, rinsing, cooking, and showering the Clear2O water filter blocks harmful contaminants and sediment out of your RV water tank and to improve the taste and odor of your drinking water.
Note: Always connect to a known water source and use a water pressure regulator. Always flush the spigot before installing the CLEAR2O RV & Marine Inline Water Filter to avoid clogging filter. Due to our superior one micron filtration solid carbon block some areas with high sediment and particulates may require a pre-filter to prevent low flow rates and clogging.
We recommend installation of the DirtGUARD and/or the Inline Water Filter on the spigot side of the water hose versus installing on the RV water inlet fitting.
*Note: Filter life and capacity varies depending on local water conditions and volume water used. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe. Do not allow freezing.
Not recommended for use underneath the faucet cabinet.