CLEAR2O® RV AND MARINE INLINE WATER FILTER - CRV1005-3 FIVE MICRON
BUY MORE & SAVE! For A Limited Time.
HIGH WATER FLOW, GREAT TASTING WATER IS A TAP AWAY.
Water passes through the solid carbon block filtering down to the 5 Micron filtration level. Reducing harmful contaminants, bad taste, sulfur odor and chlorine in your drinking water.
- 5 MICRON solid carbon block filter reduces harmful contaminants.
- Reduces bad taste and odors.
- Easily threads onto any 3/4” hose.
- Durable wide body design with UV coating.
- Easy to install without the need of tools.
- Ideal for RV and Marine users for drinking water and showering, cleaning, cooking, and rinsing.
- HIGHER FLOW WATER FILTRATION 50% improvement in flow rate.
- PROPRIETARY solid carbon block filters contaminants down to FIVE MICRON.
- ELIMINATES the unpleasant sulfur taste and odor from campground water. Reduces Bad Taste, Odors and harmful contaminants, Chlorine, from your drinking water and showering, cleaning, and rinsing. Provides clean, fresh water for all of your needs.
- DURABLE & WIDE BODY DESIGNED for higher capacity and flow with five micron solid block carbon filter to reduce contaminants.
- EASY & QUICK TO INSTALL and enjoy clean delicious water in the comfort of your RV or boat.
- PROTECTION & CONVENIENCE of storage end caps included.
- IDEAL for RV, camping and marine users.
Clean Water Throughout Your RV or boat.
Recommendations: Always connect to a known water source and use a water pressure regulator. Do not overtighten filter. Always flush the spigot before installing the Clear2O® RV & Marine Inline Water Filter to avoid clogging filter. Some areas with high sediment and particulates may require a pre-filter to prevent low flow rates and clogging. We recommend installation of the DirtGUARD Sediment Pre-Filter (Not Included) and/or the Inline Water Filter on the spigot side of the water hose versus installing on the RV water inlet fitting.
*Note: Filter life and capacity varies depending on local water conditions and volume water used. Do not use water that is microbiologically unsafe. Do not allow freezing.