CLEAR2O® RV DUAL CANISTER WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM - CDC200
Engineered and designed for specifically RV users.
Our durable heavy-duty canisters are leak-proof buttress-style threading allowing for maximum water flow. Our convenient solid freestanding or mountable stand is weather resistant and can be placed on the ground or in a storage bin.
- Engineered and designed for specifically RV and home users.
- Stage 1 - PREFILTER to eliminate Silt, Sand, Sediment, Rust & other Particulates.
- Stage 2 - CARBON filter to remove taste & odor issues and harmful contaminants.
- Pressure gauges monitors pressure and provide visual status of filter status.
- Glycerin-filled gauges provide good vibration dampening for applications at room temperature. These gauges work well in temperatures between -4 ° F and + 140 ° F (-20 ° C and + 60 ° C).
- Heavy Duty, durable, high strength canisters with pressure relief valve and wrench.
- Freestanding or mountable powder coated steel stand.
- Use with standard size RV water connecting hoses.
- Canister wrench and water hose fittings included.
Note: Filters not included. Sold separately.
* Product is not available for Canada.