Clear2O® RV Dual Canister Water Filtration System - CDC200
Clear2O RV Dual Water Filtration System will defend against unwanted contaminants from entering your RV. It is perfect for the full-time RVer whose regular water supply requires constant filtering or who is getting water from multiple sources where the water quality is not known. Easy to install and replace filters seasonally or as needed. Heavy-duty canisters are leak-proof with buttress-style threading which allows for maximum water flow. Our convenient portable freestanding or mountable stand is weather resistant and can be placed on the ground or in a RV compartment.
- Stage One: For recommended use with PREFILTER to eliminate Silt, Sand, Sediment, Rust & other Particulates. (purchased separately)
- Stage Two: For recommended use with CARBON filter to remove taste & odor issues and other harmful contaminants. (purchased separately)
- Long life, oil filled pressure gauges to monitor pressure and provide visual status of filter for each filter canister.
- Heavy duty, durable, high strength canisters with 1/2 inch water flow.
- Pressure relief valve relieves the pressure for easy removal with tool.
- Powder-coated metal stand is freestanding or can be mountable.
- Water Inlet/Outlet internal brass fitting included.
- Garden hose fittings included with female spinner for ease of attachment
- Canister wrench included.
Note: Filters are purchased separately.