CLEAR2O® DIRTGUARD™ SEDIMENT PRE-FILTER CPF1000
CLEAR2O® DirtGUARD™ Sediment PreFilter will be the first line of defense capturing and removing particulate matter like dirt, silt, sand and debris from your water. Transforming your inline water filter to into a two stage water filtration system. Ensuring you are using the cleanest possible water.
- Eliminates Silt, Sand, Sediment, Rust & other Particulates.
- Prefilter enhances the effectiveness of inline RV Filter.
- Fits most standard Inline RV water filter brands (Not Included).
- Backwashing extends filter life between changes.
- Compact & durable design with ridge Polyethylene filter provides a higher dirt holding capacity.
- Recommend to replace filter every 6 months or as needed.
- Includes PreFilter Housing, 20 Micron Sediment Filter, Wrench, Backwashing Adapter and Hose Extender.
- Uses DirtGUARD™ Sediment PreFilter model RDG101
Sediment will clog your filters. If the filter becomes too clogged, then water can’t properly pass through, and the filter is no longer able to do its job. DirtGUARD™ will block sediment at the 20 micron level, prolonging the life of your inline filter so you can get the cleanest water possible and the most use out of your filter.
And, transforms any inline RV filter into a Two Stage Filtration System which will optimize your carbon filter's performance!
Note: Cleaning the filter does not restore the original color of the filter.