CLEAR2O® DIRTGUARD™ SEDIMENT PRE-FILTER CPF1000
A two stage system starts with a good sediment filter that BLOCKS dirt particles that would otherwise clog up the carbon filter more quickly.
The CLEAR2O® DirtGUARD™ Sediment PreFilter will be the first line of defense capturing and removing particulate matter like dirt, silt, sand and debris from your water. Transforming your inline water filter to into a two stage water filtration system. Ensuring you are using the cleanest possible water.
- Eliminates Silt, Sand, Sediment, Rust & other Particulates.
- Pre-Filter enhances the effectiveness of inline RV Filter.
- Fits most standard Inline RV water filter brands (Not Included).
- Backwashing extends filter life between changes.
- Compact & durable design with ridge Polyethylene filter provides a higher dirt holding capacity.
- Versatile position use - upright or on it's side.
- Recommend to replace filter every 6 months or as needed.
- Installs quickly and easy.
- Includes Pre-Filter Housing, 20 Micron Sediment Filter, Wrench, Backwashing Adapter and Hose Extender.
- Uses DirtGUARD™ Sediment Replacement Pre-Filter model RDG101
Sediment will clog your filters. If the filter becomes too clogged, then water can’t properly pass through, and the filter is no longer able to do its job. DirtGUARD™ will help block sediment at the 20 micron level, prolonging the life of your inline filter so you can get the cleanest water possible and the most use out of your filter.
And, transforms any inline RV filter into a Two Stage Filtration System which will optimize your carbon filter's performance!
Note: We recommend installation of the DirtGUARD and/or the Inline Water Filter on the spigot side of the water hose versus installing on the RV water inlet fitting.
ATTENTION: RV Inline Water Filter is NOT Included. Cleaning the sediment pre-filter does NOT restore the original color of the pre-filter.