CLEAR2O® RV AND MARINE INLINE WATER FILTER - CRV2006
DELIVERS THE BEST TASTING, CLEAN CAMPGROUND WATER
Filters at the 1 Micron filtration level reducing harmful contaminants, bad taste, sulfur odor and chlorine in your drinking water.
• 1 MICRON filtration solid carbon block filter reduces contaminants.
• Durable wide body design with UV coating.
• Easy to install without the need of tools
• Ideal for RV and Marine users for drinking water and showering, cleaning, cooking, and rinsing.
• Reduces staining on surfaces
- SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION proprietary solid carbon block filters contaminants down to ONE MICRON. That’s 70 times smaller than a human hair! Other RV filters only filter to 100 micron.
- ELIMINATES the unpleasant sulfur taste and odor from campground water. Reduces Bad Taste, Odors and harmful contaminants Lead, Chlorine, VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, etc) from your drinking water and showering, cleaning, and rinsing. Provides clear, fresh water for all of your needs.
- DURABLE & WIDE BODY DESIGNED for higher capacity and flow with one micron solid block carbon filter to reduce contaminants.
- EASY TO INSTALL and enjoy clean delicious water in the comfort of your RV or boat.
- PROTECTION & CONVENIENCE of storage end caps included.
- IDEAL for RV and marine users. Up to 3- 6 months depending on use and water quality.
When camping water is necessary for drinking, rinsing, cooking, and showering the Clear2O water filter blocks harmful contaminants and sediment out of your RV water tank and to improve the taste and odor of your drinking water.
Note: Always connect to a known water source and use a water pressure regulator. Due to our superior one micron filtration solid carbon block some areas with high sediment and particulates may require a pre-filter to prevent low flow rates and clogging.